template


Friday, June 25, 2010

miley you make me cry.

Before the arrival of my two beautiful babies I was never much affected by "that time of the month". In fact i usially breezed right through no worse for the wear emotionally or physically.
They must have done something. Chemical imbalance, hormonal imbalance, let's face it, they just flat out imbalanced ME.
I really do feel sorry for my husband. The fact that I didnt "get all psycho on him" once a month was in fact one of my biggest selling points in his eyes. Those days are indeed gone, and I think he is a little mystified. If I had always been like this, he would just be used to it by now. But oh no, he is dealing with an entirely new breed of monster. (woman? MONSTER)
And to be perfectly honest i didnt know what the heck was wrong with me either!
Enter Miley Cyrus. This morning as I'm doing dishes, tripping on kids, cleaning up the trail of water bowl drool from the dog and TRYING to get ready for work, miley comes on the radio.
(Instant waterworks) that's right Miley, you go girl! Climb that mountain, I got your back.
What the heck? Seriously Hannah? Miley Cyrus? Get a grip of....oh yeah. (light bulb) its either that time again, or I'm losing it.
So here's to all my imbalanced sisters. keep climbing ladies, keep climbing.

It's always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes your gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't aboit what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
(apologies to all true Miley fans, I really have no idea what the lyrics are.)

1 comment: