template


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hello friends and family (and everything in between). Rest assured, I have not forgotten you! My blogging wheels just seem to be turning a bit slowly these days. Perhaps because the rest of my life has gone in to super over drive?
Here are the highlights:
One giant tree goes down
GRASS GOES IN!
New job: SweetSpot!
Big kid beds (tear)
Over night potty training (definitly interfering with my beauty sleep)
No potty training whatsoever for the boy
A dog thrown in for good measure
Said dog having 2 weeks of intestinal "issues" (sigh)
Lots of fun in the ever so more often appeaing sun.

Stay tuned for more, someday I will be back :)

"I'll open up and and be your parachute
I'll never let you down
So open up and be my human angel
And we'll only hit the ground,
running"]=

No comments:

Post a Comment