template


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I finally figured it out!!

Hey ladies! I finally got around to posting our little love story, abridged of course :) Much thanks to that mama for walking me through the process. Come to think of it, I still owe her an apple bread recipe...tomorrow!

Check out Girl gets Boy... for the whole scoop ;)

My lips are sealed, but life is looking up around here. Even if nothing comes of the job leads I have had in the last few days my heart is settled and my blood pressure has returned to normal. Because my God "makes roads that no one knew where there".

Good night dear friends.

3 comments:

  1. so glad things are seeming more positive. i found out yesterday that your quote about roads no one knew were there so applies to me right now, too! when will we ever get the chance to get together and catch up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that it worked!

    Can't wait for the apple bread recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, the story of how you met your hubby is really cute! :-D

    ReplyDelete